Welcome or welcome back to All About France blog linky, the place to link up and read a selection of the finest articles about France in the blogosphere! Read on for holiday inspiration, articles about French culture, language and food. Enjoy!
So here we are in October, one of my favourite months, not because it’s autumn (I’m not an autumn person) but because we still have pretty much the best of summer here on the Côte d’Azur! We have full sunny days, temperatures in the high 20°s (c), sea warm enough to swim in, everything still open and best of all, cool nights for sleeping well. I’m linking up an ancient post all about October for your delectation. Sorrynotsorry if you’re having storms, rain and bleurgh, come to the Riviera (or read about it at least)! I’m also linking up a post about what a revelation a recent visit to Toulon was.
Thanks to everyone who linked up last month. Here are some of my favourite posts. If you haven’t already read them I suggest you do.
- Cordes-sur-Ciel: Dramatic and Timeless by Life on La Lune
- A Family-Friendly Bike Tour in Paris by GrandAdventureStory
- Finding Pink Flamingos in the Camargue, South of France by Oregon Girl Around the World
- A Shimmering Jewel in its Mountain Clasp by But You Are in France Madame
What is All About France?
All About France is a monthly blog linky, linking up blog posts about France. These posts can be freshly scribbled or from your archives as a way of bringing new life to an old article. There is no date limit and the only rule for subject matter is that it is about France in some way. This can mean French language, French food, French style, French literature, expat life in France, French expats abroad or travel in France among other things. The linky opens on the 1st Thursday of each month and stays open for a week.
Here’s how to join in the fun
- You can link up 2 posts, old or new as long as they’re about France/French.
- Please make sure you include the All About France badge in your post or a hyperlink back to me (the html code is below) *
- Please comment on both the host’s posts and at least two others, the more the merrier.
- Blog linkys only work if you’re generous with your comments and shares.
- Please use the hashtag #AllAboutFrance when sharing on social media.
- Don’t forget you can join the Pinterest board and pin your post to it for extra exposure.
Grab the code for the AllAboutFrance badge here:
<p><a rel=_nofollow href="https://loumessugo.com/blog" title="Lou Messugo"><img alt="Lou Messugo" src="https://loumessugo.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/AllAboutFrance-linky-badge.jpg"></a></p>
INSTRUCTIONS: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
For more information on All About France you can take a look at the introductory post I wrote here. This linky will stay open for a whole week and the next one will be on Thursday 7th November.
*Links without a backlink to this blog will need moderating before appearing on the linky. If you have any problems adding a post please let me know.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!