Welcome to All About France blog linky, the place for bloggers to promote their blog posts all about France! If you’re not a writer and just want to read about France or get inspiration for your next holiday, then you’re also in the right place. Enjoy!
So it’s la rentrée an almost mythical time in France when the evening news is dominated by the weight of school bags and reports on class size, lack of funding and so on. But it’s not just about going back to school, it’s also when life gets back to normal after the (very) long holidays. Our summer seemed to fly by in a blink of an eye, despite one kid being back from uni since early May (and he’s still on holiday now!) and the other one since late June.
It’s been a very hot summer with records smashed in not one but 2 heatwaves and it’s not over yet. The temperature is still in the low 30s (°c) here. So in keeping with these themes I’ve linked up two posts, one on la rentrée (an oldie, slightly rejigged for new readers, some of you might recognise it) and one on how to keep cool in the heat. I hope you enjoy them.
Thanks to everybody for linking up in July. Here are some of my favourite posts. If you haven’t already read them I suggest you do.
- The Game of Thrones Tapestry comes to Bayeux by Eco-Gites of Lenault
- Bee-Friendly Provence and a French Lesson in an Organic Garden by Vaucluse Dreamer
- Golden Days on the Bikes in the Charente-Maritime by French Village Diaries
- Puy du Fou Best Shows for Families by Tin Box Traveller
What is All About France?
All About France is a monthly blog linky, linking up blog posts about France. These posts can be freshly scribbled or from your archives as a way of bringing new life to an old article. There is no date limit and the only rule for subject matter is that it is about France in some way. This can mean French language, French food, French style, French literature, expat life in France, French expats abroad or travel in France among other things. The linky opens on the 1st Thursday of each month and stays open for a week.
Here’s how to join in the fun
- You can link up 2 posts, old or new as long as they’re about France/French.
- Please make sure you include the All About France badge in your post or a hyperlink back to me (the html code is below) *
- Please comment on both the host’s posts and at least two others, the more the merrier.
- Blog linkys only work if you’re generous with your comments and shares.
- Please use the hashtag #AllAboutFrance when sharing on social media.
- Don’t forget you can join the Pinterest board and pin your post to it for extra exposure.
Grab the code for the AllAboutFrance badge here:
<p><a rel=_nofollow href="https://loumessugo.com/blog" title="Lou Messugo"><img alt="Lou Messugo" src="https://loumessugo.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/AllAboutFrance-linky-badge.jpg"></a></p>
INSTRUCTIONS: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
For more information on All About France you can take a look at the introductory post I wrote here. This linky will stay open for a whole week and the next one will be on Thursday 3rd October.
*Links without a backlink to this blog will need moderating before appearing on the linky. If you have any problems adding a post please let me know.