Welcome to the 40th All About France monthly blog linky, the place to find a selection of great blog posts about France. If you want to link up something you’ve written about France or get inspiration for your next holiday or just have a read about this great country, then you’re in the right place.
This time of year is always manic for me as I prepare our house for rental. We have to transform a lived-in
messy family home into a minimalist/depersonalised holiday villa. It’s quite a challenge and exhausting especially in the heatwave we’re having at the moment. However it means we can treat ourselves to otherwise unaffordable travels and this year we’re off road tripping in California, and we can’t wait! Because of this, there won’t be a linkup in August, the next one will be in September.
If you would like to know more about renting our house which sleeps 10, have a read of this post and get in touch if interested for 2020.
There was plenty of wonderful reading material last month, thanks to everybody for linking up. Here are some of my favourite posts. If you haven’t already read them I suggest you do.
- Climbing Up Into The Eiffel Tower by Exploring Our World
- Did I Really Take A Picture Of A Ghost In France? by Oui In France
- A Love Letter To Paris by Suitcases And Sandcastles
- Amiens, A Journey by Le Coin Des Bobby
What is All About France?
All About France is a monthly blog linky, linking up blog posts about France. These posts can be freshly scribbled or from your archives as a way of bringing new life to an old article. There is no date limit and the only rule for subject matter is that it is about France in some way. This can mean French language, French food, French style, French literature, expat life in France, French expats abroad or travel in France among other things. The linky opens on the 1st Thursday of each month and stays open for a week.
Here’s how to join in the fun
- You can link up 2 posts, old or new as long as they’re about France/French.
- Please make sure you include the All About France badge in your post or a hyperlink back to me (the html code is below) *
- Please comment on both the host’s posts and at least two others, the more the merrier.
- Blog linkys only work if you’re generous with your comments and shares.
- Please use the hashtag #AllAboutFrance when sharing on social media.
- Don’t forget you can join the Pinterest board and pin your post to it for extra exposure.
Grab the code for the AllAboutFrance badge here:
<p><a rel=_nofollow href="https://loumessugo.com/blog" title="Lou Messugo"><img alt="Lou Messugo" src="https://loumessugo.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/AllAboutFrance-linky-badge.jpg"></a></p>
INSTRUCTIONS: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
For more information on All About France you can take a look at the introductory post I wrote here. This linky will stay open for a whole week and the next one will be on Thursday 5th September (not August).
*Links without a backlink to this blog will need moderating before appearing on the linky. If you have any problems adding a post please let me know.