Welcome to the 39th All About France monthly blog linky, the place to find the best blogs about France. You’re in the right place if you’re looking to link up a blog post on France, find some travel inspiration or just have a read about this great country.
Once again beady-eyed regular readers will notice that I’ve changed the badge again. Sorry! Due to popular demand I have brought back the original badge with a fresh new font. I had numerous comments and requests for my lippy badge to be reinstated over the French bulldog, poor dog! I do apologise for the kerfuffle of changing codes and images and would like to think that’s it for a while. No more changes.
Since I last hosted I have been blogging regularly again with posts about a fabulous little museum, an amazing new food court, the Provençal game of pétanque, our spring garden, fun facts about Monaco and most recently the most incredible immersive art exhibition I’ve ever been to. I’m linking it and the food court up today, because yup, I’ve changed the rules. You may now link TWO POSTS if you wish.
Thanks to Nadine at Le Long Weekend for guest hosting for me last month. Here are her favourite posts. If you haven’t already read them I suggest you pop over and have a squizz.
- Domaine de Briange – A campsite with a difference by The Adventures of Daisy the Bus
- 7 reasons to fall in love with the Ile de Ré by Grand Adventure Story
- An afternoon at the Gardens of Versailles by Mum’s Gone To
- Cap d’Antibes: home of the Rich and Famous by Italian Kiwi
What is All About France?
All About France is a monthly blog linky, linking up blog posts about France. These posts can be freshly scribbled or from your archives as a way of bringing new life to an old article. There is no date limit and the only rule for subject matter is that it is about France in some way. This can mean French language, French food, French style, French literature, expat life in France, French expats abroad or travel in France among other things. The linky opens on the 1st Thursday of each month and stays open for a week.
Here’s how to join in the fun
- You can link up 2 posts, old or new as long as they’re about France/French.
- Please make sure you include the All About France badge in your post or a hyperlink back to me (the html code is below) *
- Please comment on both the host’s posts and at least two others, the more the merrier.
- Blog linkys only work if you’re generous with your comments and shares.
- Please use the hashtag #AllAboutFrance when sharing on social media.
- Don’t forget you can join the Pinterest board and pin your post to it for extra exposure.
Grab the code for the AllAboutFrance badge here:
<p><a rel=_nofollow href="https://loumessugo.com/blog" title="Lou Messugo"><img alt="Lou Messugo" src="https://loumessugo.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/AllAboutFrance-linky-badge.jpg"></a></p>
INSTRUCTIONS: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
For more information on All About France you can take a look at the introductory post I wrote here. This linky will stay open for a whole week and the next one will be on Thursday 4th July.
*Links without a backlink to this blog will need moderating before appearing on the linky. If you have any problems adding a post please let me know.