Welcome to the 38th All About France monthly blog linky, the place to find the best blogs about France. You’re (almost) in the right place if you’re looking to link up a blog post, find some travel inspiration or just have a read about this great country.
As I mentioned last month a new host is joining All About France, so today please welcome Nadine from the fabulous blog Le Long Weekend. You’ll find the linky by clicking here. Please pop over and support her first time as a linky host.
I’m linking up a post about animals…a bit of a first for me. The photo above is a from one of the wildlife reserves I recently visited. Don’t forget to comment on both my post and Nadine’s.
What is All About France?
All About France is a monthly blog linky, linking up blog posts about France. These posts can be freshly scribbled or from your archives as a way of bringing new life to an old article. There is no date limit and the only rule for subject matter is that it is about France in some way. This can mean French language, French food, French style, French literature, expat life in France, French expats abroad or travel in France among other things. The linky opens on the 1st Thursday of each month and stays open for a week.
Here’s how to join in the fun
- You can link up one post, old or new as long as it’s about France/French.
- Please make sure you include the All About France badge in your post or a hyperlink back to me or Nadine (the html code is below) *
- Please comment on both hosts’ posts and at least two others, the more the merrier.
- Blog linkys only work if you’re generous with your comments and shares.
- Please use the hashtag #AllAboutFrance when sharing on social media.
- Don’t forget you can join the Pinterest board and pin your post to it for extra exposure.
- Join in the fun on Instagram, use the hashtag #AllAboutFrance and I’ll share your picture in stories. Like/comment on other pictures with the hashtag.
Grab the code for the AllAboutFrance badge here:
<p><a rel=_nofollow href="https://loumessugo.com/blog" title="Lou Messugo"><img alt="Lou Messugo" src="https://loumessugo.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/AllAboutFrance-badge.jpg"></a></p>
INSTRUCTIONS: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
For more information on All About France you can take a look at the introductory post I wrote here. This linky over on Le Long Weekend will stay open for a week and the next one will be back here on my blog on Thursday 6th June.
*Links without a backlink to this blog will need moderating before appearing on the linky. If you have any problems adding a post please let me know.