All About France is back! After a year’s absence the linky all about France is back with a new look and renewed vigour! So welcome to the 37th All About France monthly blog linky, the place to find the best blogs about France. You’re in the right place if you’re looking to link up a blog post, find some travel inspiration or just have a read about this great country.
Regular readers will have noticed that this blog has been hibernating, not quite dead but in a deep sleep for the best part of a year. This was due to some E.N.O.R.M.O.U.S changes going on behind the scenes which became more and more complicated at each turn. It was never my intention to stop blogging, and I missed it enormously. Hopefully things are back on track and this linky will once again run on the first Thursday of the month, showcasing the best blog posts about France, French culture and French life.
Big news…I will be inviting regular guest hosts to join me, starting next month with Nadine from the fabulous blog Le Long Weekend. She kindly designed the new badge, isn’t it great?
What is All About France?
All About France is a monthly blog linky, linking up blog posts about France. These posts can be freshly scribbled or from your archives as a way of bringing new life to an old article. There is no date limit and the only rule for subject matter is that it is about France in some way. This can mean French language, French food, French style, French literature, expat life in France, French expats abroad or travel in France among other things. The linky opens on the 1st Thursday of each month and stays open for a week.
Here’s how to join in the fun
- You can link up one post, old or new as long as it’s about France/French.
- Please make sure you include the All About France badge in your post or a hyperlink back to me (the html code is below) *
- Please comment on the host’s posts and at least two others, the more the merrier.
- Blog linkys only work if you’re generous with your comments and shares.
- Please use the hashtag #AllAboutFrance when sharing on social media.
- Don’t forget you can join the Pinterest board and pin your post to it for extra exposure.
- Join in the fun on Instagram, use the hashtag #AllAboutFrance (and follow me @fibitee) and I’ll share your picture. Like/comment on other pictures with the hashtag.
Grab the code for the AllAboutFrance badge here:
<p><a rel=_nofollow href="https://loumessugo.com/blog" title="Lou Messugo"><img alt="Lou Messugo" src="https://loumessugo.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/AllAboutFrance-badge.jpg"></a></p>
INSTRUCTIONS: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
For more information on All About France you can take a look at the introductory post I wrote here. This linky will stay open for a whole week and the next one will be on Thursday 2nd May over on Le Long Weekend.
*Links without a backlink to this blog will need moderating before appearing on the linky. If you have any problems adding a post please let me know.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Yay Glad to have you back – at perfect timing for me as I was in France when I received your e-mail!
I love the new badge!
Welcome back, Phoebe! Glad to be participating again. 😉
So happy to have you back Diane 🙂