Welcome to the 33rd All About France monthly linky all about France! If you’re a blogger and this is your first time here you might want to find out more here. If you’re simply visiting my blog for a read then I hope you enjoy all the posts about France; you’ll find plenty more here.
It’s currently school holidays here and I’ve been distracted by falling in love with Edinburgh and Glasgow (and catching up with the Teen in his new student life). I’ve only written one new post on the blog since last time, so I’m linking it up and hope you like it. It’s pretty photogenic and like one of my favourites from last time, features sheep!
Thanks to everyone who linked up last month, as always I enjoyed reading them and as usual it was hard to choose favourites but here are 3 that I really liked.
Wet sheepy stuff by Harriet Springbett
When the French sound formal unintentionally by Oui in France
Top Ten French films by Fancying France
What is All About France?
All About France is a monthly blog linky, linking up blog posts about France. These posts can be freshly scribbled or from your archives as a way of bringing new life to an old article. There is no date limit and the only rule for subject matter is that it is about France in some way. This can mean French language, French food, French style, French literature, expat life in France, French expats abroad or travel in France among other things. The linky opens on the 1st Thursday of each month and stays open for a week.
Here’s how to join in the fun
- You can link up one post, old or new as long as it’s about France/French.
- Please make sure you include the All About France badge at the bottom of your post or in the sidebar of your blog, or a hyperlink back to me (the html code is below).
- Please comment on the host’s posts and at least two others, the more the merrier.
- Blog linkys only work if you’re generous with your comments and shares.
- Please use the hashtag #AllAboutFrance when sharing on social media.
- Don’t forget you can join the Pinterest board and pin your post to it for extra exposure.
Grab the code for the AllAboutFrance badge here:
<a href="https://loumessugo.com/all-about-france-link-up" title="Lou Messugo"><img alt="Lou Messugo" src="https://loumessugo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/AllAboutFranceBadge.jpg"></a>
For more information on All About France you can take a look at the introductory post I wrote here.
This linky will stay open for a whole week and the next one will be on Thursday 7th December.