Welcome to the 32nd All About France the monthly link up all about France! If you’re a blogger and this is your first time here you might want to find out more here. If you’re simply visiting my blog for a read then I hope you enjoy all the posts about France; you’ll find plenty more here.
While I’ve got your attention, here’s a question…are we following each other on Instagram? Let’s connect over there. I post photos of life at Lou Messugo, explorations around the beautiful area that I live in, my travels further afield and occasionally food. I almost never post selfies – I could count the amount of times I’ve featured on my feed on one hand! Why don’t you click on the photo below and take a look.
Thanks to everyone who linked up last month, as usual I enjoyed reading them all and as usual it was hard to choose favourites but here are 4 that stood out quand même!
Weekend in Lyon with Teens by Catherine’s Cultural Wednesdays
Cheers it’s la Foire aux Vins by Eco-gites of Lenault
Visiting the Louvre with Kids by Imps and Ramblers
Day Trippers : Chateau de Versailles by hilarystyle
What is All About France?
All About France is a monthly blog linky, linking up blog posts about France. These posts can be freshly scribbled or from your archives as a way of bringing new life to an old article. There is no date limit and the only rule for subject matter is that it is about France in some way. This can mean French language, French food, French style, French literature, expat life in France, French expats abroad or travel in France among other things. The linky opens on the 1st Thursday of each month and stays open for a week.
Here’s how to join in the fun
- You can link up one post, old or new as long as it’s about France/French.
- Please make sure you include the All About France badge at the bottom of your post or in the sidebar of your blog, or a hyperlink back to me (the html code is below).
- Please comment on the host’s posts and at least two others, the more the merrier.
- Blog linkys only work if you’re generous with your comments and shares.
- Please use the hashtag #AllAboutFrance when sharing on social media.
- Don’t forget you can join the Pinterest board and pin your post to it for extra exposure.
Grab the code for the AllAboutFrance badge here:
<a href="https://www.loumessugo.com/all-about-france-link-up" title="Lou Messugo"><img alt="Lou Messugo" src="https://loumessugo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/AllAboutFranceBadge.jpg"></a>
For more information on All About France you can take a look at the introductory post I wrote here.
This linky will stay open for a whole week and the next one will be on Thursday 2nd November.