Here we are again, another month passed, time for another Frenchy fest at the All About France blog linky. If you’re a blogger and this is your first time linking up you might want to find out more here. If you’re simply visiting my blog for a read then I hope you enjoy all the posts about France; you’ll find plenty more here. If you’re a regular, thanks for joining in!
Last month’s favourites included a short about pronunciation complications which I’m sure most of us could to relate to French pronunciation: a short story by The Smalls Abroad and a cooking class which I’m sure most of us would want to do The best hands-on cooking classes in Paris by Beer and Croissants. I also loved The scents of my travels by Suitcases and Sandcastles. If you haven’t already read these 3 posts I recommend you head over to them now.
This month I’m starting a new share in the form of Instagram. I’m getting quite addicted to this particular social media and would love to grow my account. If you’re on Instagram let’s connect! Please follow me @fibitee and I’ll follow you back and if you use the hashtag #AllAboutFrance I’ll share your photo. The photo below is one I took recently flying in to Nice airport, one of the most beautiful landing approaches in the world in my opinion. If you haven’t been here, I suggest it’s time to book a holiday at Lou Messugo gite and fly to Nice! (Sorry, couldn’t resist a tiny bit of self-promotion, it doesn’t happen often).
Happy linking everyone, just please remember the rules!
• You can link up one or two posts, old or new as long as they’re about France/French.
• Please make sure you include the All About France badge at the bottom of your post or on the sidebar, or a hyper-link back to me.
• Please comment on my post and at least two others, the more the merrier. Blog linkys only work if you’re generous with your comments and shares.
• I’ll RT your tweets using the hashtag #AllAboutFrance and any links copied to @FibiTee.
• And don’t forget you can join the Pinterest board and pin your posts for extra exposure.
Full details of the link-up can be found here. As always it’ll be open for a whole week and the next one will be in a month’s time on Thursday 2nd June.
Grab the code for the AllAboutFrance badge here:
<a href="https://loumessugo.com/all-about-france-link-up" title="Lou Messugo"><img alt="Lou Messugo" src="https://loumessugo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/AllAboutFranceBadge.jpg"></a>