Welcome to the 15th All About France blog linky, this is the monthly link up all about France! If you’re a blogger and this is your first time linking up you might want to find out more here. If you’re simply visiting my blog for a read then I hope you enjoy all the posts about France; you’ll find plenty more here. If you’re a regular, thank you for your support!
Last month there were plenty of great posts linked up but one in particular really stood out for me as it was so utterly absurd – The Mad Farter or “le Pétomane” by Curious Rambler, do pop over and have a giggle if you haven’t already read it.
It’s UK BLOGGING AWARDS season and while it’s really not my kind of thing to ask, and frankly I don’t stand a hope in hell of winning, I’d love to be nominated by you for these 2 different awards both in the TRAVEL categories. Just click on the badges and follow my instructions.
For the BiBs you will need to know the name and URL of my blog, plus my Twitter handle, email address, URL of your favourite post and why I deserve the award. That’s all a lot of faff, I’m sorry, but if you do want to go ahead here are the details you’ll need:
The deadline for nominations is Wednesday 13 April at midnight UK time (1 am 14 April in France).
The MADS (Mum And Dad blogs) are much easier you just need to fill in your email address and then your nomination for “blog of the year” which I hope will be mine (!) https://loumessugo.com/blog then you click on nominate and scroll through to family travel. Enter the URL of my blog as above. The DEADLINE for this one is VERY SOON – 5.30 pm GMT (7.30 pm France) Friday 8 April so please don’t hang about! Thank you, merci beaucoup!
Back to the linky:
Here’s a reminder of how to join in:
- You can link up two posts, old or new, as long as they are about France, French language, French food, expat differences with France etc
- Please either add the #AllAboutFrance badge to the bottom of your post(s)/sidebar of your blog or link back to Lou Messugo. The code is below.
- Please share the love by commenting on my post(s) and at least two others. The more we all share and comment the better it works for everyone. Be generous!
- Tweet me your links @FibiTee and I will RT you. Use the hashtag #AllAboutFrance to spread the word and for everyone to find each other easily.
- Don’t forget there’s also a Pinboard on to which you can pin to increase exposure to your blog post.
Full details of the link-up can be found here. As always it’ll be open for a whole week and the next one will be in a month’s time on Thursday 5th May.
Grab the code for the AllAboutFrance badge here:
<a href="https://loumessugo.com/all-about-france-link-up" title="Lou Messugo"><img alt="Lou Messugo" src="https://loumessugo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/AllAboutFranceBadge.jpg"></a>