Oh la la, it’s the first Thursday of the month, and indeed of the year, which must mean it’s time for All About France again. This one has caught me by surprise….I’m not fully back into the blogging swing of things after the Christmas break but nothing like a deadline to get me moving! Welcome to the 12th All About France monthly blog link-up and Happy New Year to you all. Bonne année, bonne santé!
Thanks to everyone who linked up last time, it seems a long time ago as so much has been going on in the meantime, with Christmas festivities and travels taking over. However looking back at last time these 3 posts stood out for me: P is for Pottery Markets from Vaucluse Dreamer, Lyon’s museum of cinema and miniatures from Agatha Bertram Travels and Strasbourg, King of the French Christmas Market from Simply Sara Travel.
I also want to take a moment to thank the bloggers who contributed to the collaborative post I put together about reasons to love Christmas in France. Pretty much all 23 are regular participants in this linky and I was delighted at the response to my request. The resulting post was a huge success, coming in at Number 17 Top Post of 2015 despite only being published 2 weeks before the end of the year! If you haven’t already read it, please do pop over and take a look now, I know being Francophiles you’ll all love it. So thanks again to everyone who got involved. (If you’re interested you can see the Top 10 posts of the year here, with All About France taking first place!)
Back to the here and now….If you’re new to #AllAboutFrance you can find out more here otherwise….
Here’s a reminder of how to join in:
- You can link up two posts – old or new – as long as they are about France, French language, French food, expat differences with France etc
- Please either add the AllAboutFrance badge to the bottom of your post(s)/sidebar of your blog or link back to Lou Messugo. The code is below.
- Please share the love by commenting on my post(s) and at least two others. The more we all share and comment the better it works for everyone. Be generous!
- Tweet me your links @FibiTee and I will RT you. Use the hashtag to spread the word and for everyone to find each other easily #AllAboutFrance
- Don’t forget there’s also a Pinboard on Pinterest which you can pin to if you join up.
- As host I will comment on every post linked up and share them on my social media channels. Every month I also highlight a few of my favourites from the month before.
Grab the code for the AllAboutFrance badge here:
<a href="https://loumessugo.com/all-about-france-link-up" title="Lou Messugo"><img alt="Lou Messugo" src="https://loumessugo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/AllAboutFranceBadge.jpg"></a>