Welcome to the 6th All About France the monthly link up all about France! If you’re a blogger and this is your first time here you might want to find out more here. If you’re simply visiting my blog for a read then I hope you enjoy all the posts about France; you’ll find plenty more here.
Thank you to all who joined in last month, we seem to be building up a lovely community of Francophone bloggers and it’s great to see nearly everyone come back month after month, along with new faces each time. It’s hugely satisfying for me to see my little project so well received.
Here are my favourite posts from last month, I recommend you check them out if you haven’t already.20:20 vision from Lost in Lyon, Notes from the battlefields from Agatha Bertram, Love where you live – Cabourg from Trilingual Mama and Fitzgerald’s footsteps from The Old Duck.
June is always a crazy month full of fêtes, festivals, farewells and fun (the last two aren’t mutually exclusive). If you want to read more about any of those things just click on the brown highlighted words. I’m being brief this time as this is my busiest time of year and I hate to say it but I’m a little snowed under. Not literally of course as we’re currently “enjoying” a heatwave of temperatures around 40°c – which I’m sure plenty of you are too, it seems to be across most of Europe. The pool is the best place for us right now!
Today I’m linking up one of the guest posts in my current series about “far-flung France” to entice you away from la Metropole. Did you know France has the most time zones of any country in the world? Find out more below! I’m also linking an oldie about le quatorze juillet, seeing as it’s coming up. I hope you like them.
Finally here’s a little reminder of how a linky works and those pesky rules it’s necessary to enforce in order that we all get the most out of it.
• You can link up one or two posts, old or new as long as they’re about France/French.
• Please make sure you include the All About France badge at the bottom of your post or on the sidebar, or a hyper-link back to me.
• Please comment on my post and at least two others, the more the merrier. Blog linkys only work if you’re generous with your comments and shares.
• Don’t forget I’ll RT your tweets using the hashtag #AllAboutFrance and any links copied to @FibiTee.
• And don’t forget you can pin your post to the Pinterest board for extra exposure.
Grab the #AllAboutFrance badge here
<div align="center"> <a href="http://www.loumessugo.com/en/blog/entry/all-about-france-link-up" title="Lou Messugo"><img src="http://www.loumessugo.com/images/easyblog_images/121/AllAboutFranceBadge.jpg" alt="Lou Messugo" style="border:none;"></a></div>